EMC is one of the leading Indian EPC player qualified for high voltage transmission line up to 765 kV and is ready for 1200 kV projects. Transmission sector orders depend on power generation capacity, upgradation of existing lines & inter regional connectivity requirement. A reliable evacuation and transmission system is therefore critical for the rapidly growing needs of the Indian power sector. Our capabilities under this segment include:
Transmission line projects of up to and including 765 kV
- Transmission line towers including Bolts & Nuts and Tower Accessories, conductors, Line Hardware, Insulators and Earth-wire
- Survey, detailed soil investigation, civil construction of foundations, erection of towers, stringing of conductors and testing & commissioning of line.
- Built over 11,000 km lines for many utilities in India and abroad including Power Grid, NTPC, DVC, various State Utilities etc.
- Presently executing 30 orders of 400 kV & 765 kV of over 1,50,000 mt of Towers and 3600 kms of lines.
- In the 765 kV voltage segment we have completed more than 700 kms of transmission lines and are currently executing more than 19 contracts of over 2500 kms of transmission lines for PGCIL.
- In the 400 kV voltage segment we have completed over 4000 kms of transmission lines and currently executing more than 8 contracts of over 1150 kms of transmission lines.
- Up to 220 kV voltage segment we have completed over 5700 kms of transmission lines, of which approx 1200 kms are outside India.
Key Projects Undertaken
- 765 kV S/C Seoni – Mewad Transmission Line (133 kms)
- 765 kV S/C Satna – Charkeri Transmission Line (173 kms)
- 765 kV S/C Charkeri – Gwalior (158 kms)
- 765 kV D/C Dharamjaygarh – Jabalpur Transmission Line (Part-I, 140 kms)
- 765 kV D/C Dharamjaygarh – Jabalpur Transmission Line (Part-II, 124 kms)
- 400 kV D/C line from Kisherpur to Kishtwar in J&K, the line passes through Pirpanjal ranges (hilly terrain).
- 132 kV transmission line in desserts of Dubai
- The 1st 132 kV line in the Snow Zone above 9000 ft in J&K
- First Company in India who were awarded 500 kV HVDC Transmission Line from Rihand to Fatehpur in Uttar Pradesh (331 kms)
- Completed transmission lines in Militant infested areas of Manipur & Nagaland
EHV sub-stations (both GIS & AIS) of up to and including 765 kV
- Supply contracts for major equipments of substation
- Construction activities, including erection, testing & commissioning as EPC contractor
Key Projects Undertaken
Supply of equipment & material and construction of 400 / 220 kV Pirana Substation with 12 bays for PGCIL as EPC contractor independently. Being an EPC project, the work included the following:
- Complete design engineering
- Total civil construction of Control Room Buildings
- Foundations for EHV Equipments
- Fire Fighting Systems
- Back up DG Power
- Total infrastructure development
- Supply of all equipments including SCADA/ PLCC systems as a whole